Friday, May 01, 2009

You need to check out this new book....

You may remember a while back, I gave y'all a sneak preview of a forthcoming knitting book, called Vintage Baby Knits: More Than 40 Heirloom Patterns from the 1920s to the 1950s by Kristen Rengren.



It's now available for sale on Amazon (a paltry $18.15 if you click on the link above) AND to make things even more exciting, Kristen will be signing copies of her book at Loop tonight, from 5 to 7 p.m.




I will definitely be there, since Kristen is a pal of mine (she's one of the folks I visited in Chicago back in January) and I can't wait to see her book. And her!

Maryland Sheep & Wool

I'll be spending tomorrow at Maryland Sheep & Wool -- woohoo! The station wagon will be hitting the road nice and early. I'll be spending some time at the Kid Hollow booth to catch up with Mindy, which makes it a good place to find me if you want to say hi. (And if you bring copies of Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarns, I'll gladly sign them! Knit So Fine, too!) Don't be shy -- I love meeting y'all.

See you there!

1 comment:

Emily WK said...

Aw, shoot. I was there today and didn't see this post or I would have brought my book and stopped by.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!