Friday, May 21, 2010

Save the date: June 27th, 2010

My oldest kid needs braces, so it's time for a BBF Orthodontia Open House!


model provided by Little Miss


Sunday, June 27th, 2010
Black Bunny Fibers Open House
chez BBF
more details to come


We had a great time at the last one, and if the weather cooperates, y'all can hang out on the patio as well as in the living room, and knit. Um, and drink wine....

If you were wondering about the recitals last weekend, rest assured that they went beautifully. Little Miss proved to be a graceful and adorable Ladybug:






and look at my handsome kids as we get ready to leave for the piano recital (which also went beautifully!):


So all is well in Black Bunny-land. Have a terrific weekend!

5 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Love the marshmallow teeth, and the lady bugs are adorable!

anne marie in philly said...

pretty little miss ladybug...and the boys are soooo handsome! you DO have 3 great looking kidlets!

unfortunately, I am going to be out of town that weekend (DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!). carry on without me (sniff).

Teresa said...

Congrats on the recital. Your kids look really sweet, I'll bet you are a very proud mommy.

P. S.: I dig the marshmallow mouth, too :)

Robin said...

Love the dental model! What a great photo of your children! Congrats to them (and to you) on their accomplishments!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

I would kill to live closer.

(and I LOVE the marshmallow teeth LOL)