10. Lots and lots of Black Bunny Fibers yarn to fondle and purchase: my whole inventory, in fact!
9. "Yarn Substitution Made Easy" -- take a class with me (there are still spots left).
8. Loop's fabulous selection of yarns, including Koigu, Brooklyn Tweed's Shelter and so much more.
7. Meet Franklin Habit from 2 to 5 today!
6. Take a class with Franklin -- lace and photographing your fiber.
5. See the new BBF scarf kit and buy one in time to knit a holiday gift!
4. Pick up a copy of Franklin's new 2011 calendar with some of his incredible cartoons.
3. Get your copies of "It Itches," "Knit So Fine" or "Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarn" signed (or buy copies if you live under a rock and haven't seen them yet, then get them signed).
2. See the 2 new base yarns I've dyed up: one laceweight and one sockweight. Or check out some of my introductory worsted weight offerings.