Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New York State of Mind

Thanks to everyone for your robust response to my Summer Search raffle. I am finalizing the list of prizes and getting ready to post a link to a page which will contain all the information about prizes, and how to enter.

In the meantime, I'm packing my bags for another trip to New York City for Vogue Knitting Live! I've had such fun teaching at the first and second shows, and I expect the third will be just as great.


As of this morning there were only a few seats left in my Yarn Substitution Made Easy class on Monday, and my Socknitters' Seminar still has some spots. There's going to be all sorts of wonderful stuff going on, from fashion shows to free talks to skill-builder demos. I'll be attending the banquet Saturday evening, too. Booksignings, yarn tastings, raffles....all sorts of exciting stuff, not to mention a terrific group of vendors at the marketplace. I hope to see you there!


1 comment:

the hanged man said...

Sounds busy! Have a great time.

Let me know if you have time or want to meet for coffee or a drink. Cheers!

John