Friday, November 09, 2012

Come say hi at WEBS!

I'm here in Northampton, Massachusetts, taking a little rest. Mr. Franklin Habit and I left Pennsylvania early this morning,



and although it took us a good five hours to get here, it was a very pleasant drive. (Probably because Franklin kept me laughing and entertained the entire way.)

Northampton is a wonderful place. We are staying in an amazing hotel


and had a chance to walk around a little bit already.


We are both so excited to be here--to get to spend some time in this terrific town, to get to see the lovely Elkins, to see the great folks who work at WEBS, to meet lots of knitters and get hugs from old friends, and, oh yeah, to check out the amazing yarns!  (It's a particularly great time to shop at WEBS because through tomorrow, the Elkins will be donating 5 percent of all sales to the American Red Cross's Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.)

I will be signing Sock Yarn Studio beginning at 11 a.m. tomorrow, and I'll have tons of the sample items from the book for you to see. (I will also give away Tastykakes while supplies last. Seriously.) Franklin is speaking tomorrow afternoon, and there may be a space or two left in his two classes Sunday afternoon. All the details are here.

So I want to remind everyone who lives close by to come and see us this weekend at WEBS -- America's Yarn Store!


2 comments:

Charlene said...

Cannot wait! Tomorrow will be the perfect day at Webs!

17th stitch said...

It was so great to meet you today! I love love love your new book... sitting here reading it over dinner, right now.